Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Long Awaited Arrival


No, the baby isn't here yet. I'm talking about the blog. The peer pressure finally got to me, so hopefully I won't disappoint. All we are doing nowadays is sitting here waiting for baby number four to arrive. Plus, we are trying to keep the girls entertained (which has become quite a challenge since the air quality here has been horrible and we've had to stay indoors).

Last week was eventful though. Annie got baptized on Wednesday July 2nd. It was exciting, and emotional. I can't believe she has been around for 8 whole years! Tim and I are so happy for her. It was a special day, and we had lots of family out for the occasion, which made it even more special. Tim's brother Matt and his family were here, and my sister Maci and her husband Jordan were able to come out as well.

Which brings me to the exciting news...we found out on Thursday that Maci is pregnant with twins! We've been letting that news sink in all weekend. At the end of the weekend we sent them home with 2 cribs and a car load of baby clothes. No news yet on the sex of the babies. Hopefully we'll know at her next ultrasound on the 17th.

No comments: